GreenSpaces is only 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) from the Delhi - Faridabad border on National Highway 2 and is close to both NOIDA & Gurgaon.
The park is located on the Taj Expressway, which is one of the highest priority road links in India.
- Badarpur Flyover
- 6-Lane bypass road starting from Badarpur border to New Faridabad
- NH-2 6-Lane expressway all the way to Agra
- Eastern Peripheral Expressway connecting Faridabad with Noida, G.Noida and Ghaziabad
- Faridabad-Gurgaon Expressway and Faridabad-Sohna-Gurgaon Expressway
- Metro connectivity. Direct air-conditioned access from Delhi METRO to right in front of the property eases access time to GreenSpaces from various parts of the city.
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
GreenSpaces is a SEZ approved by the Government of India. SEZ's are designated duty-free enclaves, and are deemed foreign territories for the purpose of trade operations, duties and tariffs. GreenSpaces is the only approved and notified* SEZ in the NCR-Faridabad region.
Some exemptions companies located at GreenSpaces will enjoy include:
- Income Tax / Customs / Excise / CST / Service Tax / Sales Tax / Local Tax Exemption
- 100% FDI allowed
- Exemption under Section 10 (23G) of the Income Tax Act to the investors in SEZ Development
- Exemption from employees PF Act and ESI Act
- In-house customs clearance
- All supplies from DTA to SEZs are to be treated as physical exports and are exempted from
CST / Excise Duty / State Taxes and entitled to duty drawback
For more information on SEZ's, visit: http://sezindia.nic.in
- Abundant Local Talent
More than 4,000 graduates and 1,000 English proficient IT professional graduate each year from the city.
Some colleges in the area:
- Aggarwal College
- Career Institute of Technology & Management
- DAV College
- DAV Institute of Management for BBA, MBA
- Govt. College for Women
- I.M.T for B.A, MCA, and BCA & LAW
- K.L.M Dayanand
- Nehru College
- YMCA Institute of Engineering
- Shopping & Entertainment Hub
Faridabad, being an Industrial town and on the highway to Agra, attracts many tourist and business people that visit from in and around the city. Faridabad's population is 2.2 million - 3x that of Gurgaon. There are multiple shopping & entertainment venues - all within 4 kilometers.
The land between Faridabad and Gurgaon on the Aravali range is being developed by the Gurgaon-Faridabad Leisure Development Authority. The valley will have a nature reserve, wildlife park, water park, tourist resort and golf courses.
Twelve new retail malls are currently under construction and many more malls, entertainment venues and restaurants are already in the pipeline. Dominos, McDonald's, Nirulas, Pizza Hut, Moti Mahal, Haldiram, PVR Cinemas, etc are already operating in the area.
- Abundant Housing
Plenty of housing is available for both middle and upper management. Faridabad residential Sector 28 is right opposite GreenSpaces.
All employee residential requirements can be met in and around Faridabad. There are multiple private and HUDA (Haryana Urban development Authority) developments already available. There is also an abudance of housing available in Delhi, which is only 3 kilometers from the park.