Rules & Regulations
In the GreenSpaces Challenge, select building technology verticals are presented to encourage discussion and generate innovative ideas to improve energy efficiency and /or reduce cost of the project.
To facilitate open discussion in a public forum, we require you to agree to the rules below.
- Do not share or contribute any confidential or propriety information, data or idea
- If your contribution is protected by any patent or other legal protections you must include this information with your idea
- Once you make your contribution, please be aware that any participant can freely use your contribution without any restrictions or payments of any kind
- Your contribution will not include any information that could present any issues under any countries laws
- The information in this ‘Challenge’ does not necessarily represent the views of GreenSpaces or any of its partners or affiliates
- You agree that you are accepting these rules on your own behalf or if you are doing so on behalf of any entity, you agree that you have the required authority to do so
- Please be aware that all ideas submitted by any participant may be used or modified without any obligation to the person or entity submitting the ideas
- GreenSpaces will have no liability or need to give reasons for not acknowledging / selecting any idea, service or product
- No participant shall have any claim or right of any sort, to the ideas submitted
- The most appropriate ideas regarding energy efficiency and cost effectiveness will be selected by the GreenSpaces team
- You understand that all data, text, information, links and other content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not GreenSpaces, are entirely responsible for all content that you publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit via this forum
- You undertake that you should not post offensive, indecent or objectionable material and content. Under no circumstances will GreenSpaces be liable in any way for any content posted by you
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with your contents posted or transmitted via this Forum.
- If GreenSpaces discovers content that does not appear to conform to the rules, it may in its sole discretion remove the content. GreenSpaces will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications and for any consequences thereof. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that while using this forum, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature
- Comply with the rules and applicable law
- These rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi (India)